Android App Widgets Development Training Course
Android app widgets are small application views that we can embed into other activities, such as the home screen. This short course teaches you how to develop android app widgets so the user will be able to add them into their android phone home screen.
App Widgets Overview
- App Widget, App Widget Provider
- App Widget Host, Real World Samples
Basic App Widgets
- The AppWidgetProviderInfo Class
- The App Widget Layout
- The onUpdate Method
- App Widgets Installation
- App Widgets Execution
- Configuration Activity Role
- Launching Configuration Activity
- App Widget Provider Role
- Developing Configuration Activity
- Updating The App Widget
- Configuration Activity Returned Value
- Design Guidelines Importance
- Google Android Design Guidelines
- Standard App Widget Frames
- Drawing Buttons
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price