Business Analysis Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
A business/systems analyst solves business problems by designing information systems which execute the strategy defined by the business. These IT solutions generally achieve one of the following goals for the business: implement a new/novel business process, increase efficiency and productivity of existing business processes, or reduce operating costs of existing processes.
This course is intended for those who are moving into the Business Analysis profession and who may, after any pre-requisites are met, be interested in taking the CBAP certification examination by IIBA (www.theiiba.org).
Who should attend?
- Entry-level IT Business Analysts
- Self-taught IT Business Analysts wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into the business area
- What is Business Analysis?
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Elicitation – Gathering Information
- Requirements Management and Communication – Defining the process
- Enterprise Analysis – Defining the problem
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation – Defining the Solution Model
- Solution Assessment and Validation – Supporting the Balance of the Product Life Cycle
- Underlying Competencies for BA - soft skills
- Techniques for Requirement gathering process
- UML modelling and prototyping (Rational Rose, Visio, Erwin, Visual paradigm, Enterprise Architect).
- Project management (procurement management, Risk management, proposal writing).
- SDLC (Traditional methodologies and Agile methodologies) models, Quality standards (ISO, CMMI) and Testing (Manual and Automation).
- Different domains introductions (eg Telecom, Banking, E-Gov, Travel and hospitality, Health care, BPO, Engineering services).
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price