Commercial Awareness Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
Commercial awareness is of increasing benefit to us all and the organisations that we work for and / or support in our everyday working lives.
In challenging market and economic conditions, individuals need to have a greater awareness of how an organisation operates at a strategic level and how external influences affect the organisation’s progress.
Increasingly, staff and managers are being asked to take decisions with a strong focus on the external environment and the impact that such changes may have internally.
During this course you will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking tools to develop a direction for your team
- Translate strategy into action
- Identify key financial indicators affecting your team or organisation
Introductions and Objectives
Strategic Thinking and Leadership
- The true nature of leadership – the difference between management and leadership
- Creating and communicating a vision
- Strategy, tactics and operations
- Problem analysis – PESTLE, SWOT, Cause and Effect
- Creative thinking strategies
Finance and Running a Business
- Income and expenditure
- The costs of running a business or department
- Forecasting and reporting
- Using a balance sheet
- Profit and loss reporting
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price