Communicating and Influencing For Team Members Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
- Their colleagues
- Their bosses
- Their internal and external customers and stakeholders
Format of the course
The course will be a highly-interactive combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Exercises and
- Case Studies
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the need to manage their own behaviour before they can influence others’ behaviour
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the various communications media available
- Manage their internal and external customers and stakeholders
Understanding Ourselves and Others
- What makes us behave the way we do?
- How can we understand which parts of this behaviour is acceptable – is required by our role in the business – and which parts are not acceptable?
- Feedback: how do others see and relate to us?
- How do we communicate with others?
- What are the advantages / disadvantages of the various communications media?
- What do we mean by Effective Communication and how do we achieve it?
- Our respective thinking and learning styles and how they can be applied to our day-to-day work
- Emotions and their consequences
- The importance of understanding our “EQ” (as opposed to the more-standard IQ)
- The five stages of Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence model:
- Social Skills
- Why do we act / react in a certain way to colleagues and customers?
- How can we build rapport with colleagues and customers?
- What are the benefits of “True Rapport” in our inter-personal relationships?
- Satisfying Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Analysis: internal and external stakeholders
Dealing with Change
- The 9 key change principles
- The emotional reactions to change
- Resistance to change – and the benefits of resistance
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price