Data Modelling with UML Training Course
This course has been created for Subject Matter Experts which are required to model their data with UML.
It covers consistent modelling techniques without going into implementation details.
Short Introduction to Data Modelling in General
- Languages used to describe data
- ERD and other pre UML notations
- Why data modelling is not database modelling
- Concepts of storing the data (Relational, Hierarchical, Object Oriented, etc...)
UML and Data Modelling
- Class Diagram
- Inheritance (Generalization and Specialization)
- Attribute and attribute types
- Attributes and relations
- Data Types
- Constraints on data
- Constraints on relations
Views of data models
- Business View
- Modeller View
- Architect View
- Designers View
- Implementers Views (just short explanation)
Other useful UML diagrams
- Composite structure diagram
- Profile diagram
- Stereotyping vs Inheritance
- Design Patterns (just introduction)
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price