Equality and Diversity Masterclass Training Course
The aim of this one day course is to better equip delegates in order to promote E&D in the workplace and better comply with relevant E&D legislation. By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of Inclusion and an inclusive workplace
- Outline the Equality Act 2010 and it's implications for employers and employees
- Discuss what is meant by 'prohibited conduct' and how this can be avoided
- Define what is meant by 'reasonable adjustments' for disabled workers
- State current, appropriate and inappropriate terminology
- Introduction to E&D and inclusion
- The Equality Act 2010, it's history and implications
- Prohibited conduct & discrimination
- Disability in the workplace
- E&D terminology
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price