Excel For Statistical Data Analysis Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
Analysts, researchers, scientists, graduates and students and anyone who is interested in learning how to facilitate statistical analysis in Microsoft Excel.
This course will help improve your familiarity with Excel and statistics and as a result increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your work or research.
This course describes how to use the Analysis ToolPack in Microsoft Excel, statistical functions and how to perform basic statistical procedures. It will explain what Excel limitation are and how to overcome them.
Aggregating Data in Excel
- Statistical Functions
- Pivot Tables
Data Relation Analysis
- Normal Distribution
- Descriptive Statistics
- Linear Correlation
- Regression Analysis
Analysing Data in Time
- Trends/Regression line
- Linear, Logarithmic, Polynomial, Power, Exponential, Moving Average Smoothing
- Seasonal fluctuations analysis
- Confidence Interval for the Mean
- Test of Hypothesis Concerning the Population Mean
- Difference Between Mean of Two Populations
- ANOVA: Analysis of Variances
- Goodness-of-Fit Test for Discrete Random Variables
- Test of Independence: Contingency Tables
- Test Hypothesis Concerning the Variance of Two Populations
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price