Introduction to Advertising Training Course
This one day course is designed for anyone who wants to manage and/or produce their own advertising effectively or is new to a marketing function and needs to understand how advertising works
- What advertising can and can’t do
- Setting advertising objectives, identifying the right audience and structuring an appropriate campaign plan
- Advantages and disadvantages of a range of traditional and ambient media
- Using a rate card and booking space
- How to brief a creative and other suppliers
- How advertising agencies work; typical structure and key roles
- The key elements of an advertisement; headlines, body copy, straplines
- What makes messages effective; using features, advantages and benefits; positioning; the principles of AIDA
- Using a response mechanism
- Other useful tools and techniques
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price