Introduction to Firebird Training Course
Classic, SuperClassic or Superserver?
- Installation packages
- Embedded Server for Windows
What is in the kit?
Default disk locations
- Installing the Firebird server
- Installing multiple servers
- Testing your installation
- Performing a client-only install
Server configuration and management
- User management: gsec
- Windows Control Panel applets
- Administration tools
Working with databases
- Connection strings
- Connecting to an existing database
- Creating a database using isql
- Firebird SQL
Protecting your data
- How to corrupt a database
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price