The iSQI Certified Agile Tester is an internationally recognised software testing qualification, specifically designed for testers working in Agile environments.
Introduction to Selenium Training Course
This introductory course is designed to familiarize testing professionals with the basics of testing web applications using Selenium. Testers can build, enhance, and maintain scripts using both the Selenium IDE and the Selenium 2 WebDriver.
The target audience is software testers who are seeking to automate the testing of web applications using Selenium. These testers maybe new to test automation and may also include quality assurance practitioners, managers, or team leaders who are responsible for interacting with testers or who need to ensure that the tools are being implemented fully and appropriately.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the function and purpose of Selenium
- Understand the benefits and proper approach to test automation
- Record automated test cases
- Play back automated test cases
- Apply and use different verification techniques
- View and analyze results
- Configure and use the Selenium RC (Remote Control)
- Create and work with test suites
- Schedule automatic test runs
- Utilize different Selenium script formats
- Modify scripts to extend the capability to test the application
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse and the Selenium 2 WebDriver
- Understand and use RTTS helper files
- Convert selenium code to work with the Selenium 2 WebDriver
- Configure Custom Log Files
- Create a custom object map
- Create reusable modules to reduce script maintenance
- Use tools to help identify XPath
- Purpose of Selenium
- Selenium IDE
Using the Selenium IDE
- Recording and executing Test Cases
- Test Case Verification
- Working with Test Suites
- Test Case HTML Reports
Selenium 2 WebDriver Setup
- Configuration with Eclipse
- Setting up Helper Files
- Setting up Templates
Selenium 2 Test Scripts
- Setting Up Test Scripts in Eclipse
- Locating Web Elements
- Conversion of Verification Statements
- Creating Custom Log Files
- Creating Test Reports
Test Script Enhancement
- Useful WebElement Methods
- Target Object Map Creation
- Test Modularization
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price