Programming with Big Data in R Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
Introduction to Programming Big Data with R (bpdR)
- Setting up your environment to use pbdR
- Scope and tools available in pbdR
- Packages commonly used with Big Data alongside pbdR
Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- Using pbdR MPI 5
- Parallel processing
- Point-to-point communication
- Send Matrices
- Summing Matrices
- Collective communication
- Summing Matrices with Reduce
- Scatter / Gather
- Other MPI communications
- Creating a distributed diagonal matrix
- SVD of a distributed matrix
- Building a distributed matrix in parallel
- Monte Carlo Integration
- Reading Datasets
- Reading on all processes
- Broadcasting from one process
- Reading partitioned data
- Distributed Regression
- Distributed Bootstrap
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price