Scientific Communication Training Course
During this workshop participants will be familiarised with basics of scientific communication including ways of preparing presentations, short articles and posters promoting scientific results. The theoretical course is interwoven with simple practical exercises, quizzes and tests to make sure that participants understand the concepts.
During the training you will be taught how to present your results in a comprehensible and interesting way. By the end of the course you will be able to deliver a memorable speech and create a presentation that will be remembered.
The course has been designed for people who want to learn how to present their work in an interesting, clear, understandable and memorable way.
It has been designed especially for:
- Researchers presenting their scientific results at conferences and workshops
- Scientists applying for grants
- Managers who want to introduce their ideas and plans in a scientific environment
- Lecturers who want to learn how to run their courses in a professional way
- General rules of scientific communication
- Rules for preparing high quality scientific presentations
- Rules for preparing understandable and effective scientific figures and posters
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price