Using and managing the database in MySQL Training Course
Participant will learn:
- Can I use MySQL for free?
- What do I offer a commercial license?
- How to install a MySQL database?
- How to perform basic operations on the installation?
- What are the available tools for managing and programming in a MySQL database?
Legal aspect MySQL
- MySQL's dual license policies
- Commercial License
- Open Source License
- Standard installation of MySQL (binary files)
- Installing MySQL on Windows or Unix-like (GNU / Linux, FreeBSD)
- Tuning the server after installation, testing
- Upgrading MySQL
Connecting to the server
Creating and using databases
- Creating and selecting a database
- Creating tables
- Importing data into the table
Obtaining information about the database and tables
Using the mysql command in batch (Batch Mode)
Discussion of the utilities
- Ways to call the program
- Setting program options (command line, the configuration file, environment variables)
- Setting the program variables via command line
GUI tools for managing and programming the database
- MySQL Administrator
- MySQL Query Browser
- Toad for MySQL
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price