Web Services Basics for Non-Programmers Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
This course is intended to provide an understanding on how to use, debug and manage Web Services from a non-developer/programmer perspective.
Overview of Web Services
- Why do we need Web Services?
- Service-Oriented Architecture Principles (SOA)
- HTTP and XML - what is the whole buzz about?
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
- Web Service Description Language (WSDL)
- Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI)
- The WS-* profiles - what are these?
The XML Technology
- Why XML with Web Services?
- The XSD Schema
- Data representation in XML
- XSLT based XML transformations
- HTTP / XML Web Services case study
- Messaging Model
- SOAP over HTTP
- The SOAP Envelope
- The Message Header
- The Message Body
- SOAP Faults
Web Services Description Language
- Web Services as Component-Based Software
- The Need for an IDL - history of Distributed Computing
- Web Services Description Language
- WSDL Information Model
- The Abstract Model -- Service Semantics
- Message Description
- Messaging Styles
- The Concrete Model -- Ports, Services, Locations
- Extending WSDL -- Bindings
- Service Description
Handling Binary Content
- The WS-I Attachments Profile
- Using base64Binary
- MIME Attachments
Other technologies overview
- PHP Serialization
- Integration Platforms
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price