Entwicklung eines effektiven Teams nach Belbin Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
The Team Roles identified by Dr Meredith Belbin are used extensively in organisations worldwide. This course is led by a Belbin Accredited Trainer, who will guide you through the Team Roles theory to help identify ways to use your strengths to your advantage and manage your weaknesses as best you can. The course is suitable for individuals who want to learn to function better in, or improve their management of, teams. It is also ideal for existing teams, who, together, can examine ways to work more effectively in their specific environment.
As part of the course, each delegate will receive a 6-page Belbin Team Role Report describing their individual behavioural characteristics.
- The work of Dr Meredith Belbin
- How Team Roles theory has been used effectively
- How not to use Team Roles theory
- Belbin Team Roles overview
Determining Your Preferred Role
- Self-Perception Inventory
- Observer Assessments
- The 9 Belbin Team Roles
- Developing your individual strengths for team success
- Understanding allowable weaknesses
- (Belbin Team Report – optional for teams taking the course together)
- Understanding how others affect your behaviour
- Handling difficult people
- How to deal with missing roles
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>