ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL®: Intermediate Capability Stream: Planning Protection & Optimization (PP&O) Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
The target group of the ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process
Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within Planning, Protection and Optimization
- Capacity management as a capability to realise successful service design
- Availability management as a capability to realise successful service design
- IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management
- Information security management as part of the overall corporate governance framework
- Planning, Protection and Optimization roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
And specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Demand Management
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risk Management for Service Planning, Protection and Optimization
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>