Business Rule Management (BRMS) with Drools Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
This course is aimed at enterprise architects, business and system analysts and managers who want to apply business rules to their solution. With Drools you can write your business rules using almost natural language, therefore reducing the gap between business and IT.
Short Introduction to Rule Engines
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- What is a Rule Engine?
- Why use a Rule Engine?
- Advantages of a Rule Engine
- When should you use a Rule Engine?
- Scripting or Process Engines
- When you should NOT use a Rule Engine
- Strong and Loose Coupling
- What are rules?
Creating and Implementing Rules
- Fact Model
Domain Specific Language (DSL)
- Replacing rules with DSL
- Testing DSL rules
- Integration with Drools
- What is Complex Event Processing?
- Short overview on Fusion
- Testing with KIE
- Testing with JUnit
Integrating Rules with Application
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price