Konfliktlösung mit Selbstvertrauen Training Course
Staff who need to be fully aware of the issues surrounding Conflict and how to deal with it with:
- Their colleagues
- Their bosses
- Their internal and external customers and stakeholders
Format of the course
The course will be a highly-interactive combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Exercises and
- Case Studies
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand conflict and its effect on ourselves and others
- Define assertive and non-assertive behaviours
- Appreciate the need for self-management before managing others
- Develop capability in engaging conflict assertively
- Build confidence through demonstrations and practical simulations
Understanding Ourselves and Others
- What makes us behave the way we do?
- How can we understand which parts of this behaviour is acceptable – is required by our role in the business – and which parts are not acceptable?
- How can we “adapt” behaviour to prevent the causes of conflict or to defuse conflict caused by others?
- What do we mean by Effective Communication in potential and actual conflict situations?
- Emotions and their consequences both in creating and in dealing with conflict
- The importance of understanding our “EQ” (as opposed to the more-standard IQ)
- The five stages of Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence model:
- Social Skills
- Why do we act / react in a certain way to colleagues and customers?
- How can we build rapport with colleagues and customers?
- What are the benefits of “True Rapport” in our inter-personal relationships?
Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Satisfying Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Analysis: internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with conflict in Customer and / or Stakeholder interactions
- Aggressive v Assertive v Submissive
- Benefits of Assertive Behaviour
- The Confrontational Model – Fierce Conversations
- The PRO Model: a template for planning and successfully undertaking Fierce Conversations
- What causes conflict?
- The Phases of Conflict Handling
- Understanding the Conflict
- Understanding your / the other person’s position in the conflict
- Resolving the Conflict
- Kilmann’s Five Conflict-Handling Modes – and how to apply them
- Bridging the Gap
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price