MediaWiki for Content Editors Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
None. This course DOES NOT require any programming skills!
This course has been created for anyone who would like to learn how to create, edit and organize content using MediaWiki software.
- Creating new page
- Editing a page
- Discussions and comments
- Revisions, tracking history and reverting changes
- Uploading imagines, audio files and movies
- Templates (do not repeat yourself)
- Font formatting
- Resizing and positioning pictures
- Categorizing Pages
- Understanding Namespaces
- Moving (renaming) a page
- Deleting a page
The way it looks
- Adjusting skins
- Custom CSS
Finding your way
- Special pages
- User pages
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price