XML Advanced Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Requires basic knowledge of XML technology - Specification of XML, XPath 1.0, XML Schema
OverviewDuring the training, advanced technologies will be presented XML: new standard XPath 2.0 allows identifying parts of an XML document tree XQuery language that fulfills a similar task as the SQL language for relational databases advanced XML Schema This course is for those who wish to deepen their knowledge of XML and take advantage of its advanced capabilities.
- Data types in XPath 1.0 and 2.0
- Operators and expressions (logical, comparison, arithmetic, ...)
- FLWOR expression (For Let Where Order to Return)
- Conditional expressions
- Types of simple and complex
- Inheritance types
- Anonymous types
- Groups of elements and attributes
- Create patterns using different namespace
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price