14 hours (üblicherweise 2 Tage inklusive Pausen)
- A general understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Experience with web or mobile application development.
- Programming experience in any of the languages supported by Heroku (Ruby, Python, PHP, Clojure, Go, Java, Scala, and Node.js, etc.)
- Web developers
- Mobile developers
Heroku is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for building, running, operating and scaling containerized web and mobile applications in the cloud. It supports multiple programming languages, various development tools, pre-installed operating systems, and redundant servers.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Heroku to conveniently deploy web and mobile applications to the cloud, without grappling with infrastructure setup, configuration, management, etc.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Heroku ecosystem and how it differs from AWS EC2 and other PaaS offerings.
- Leverage Heroku features such as Git integration, Heroku CLI and Heroku Dashboard to push applications to the cloud with ease.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Preparing Your Heroku Account
Overview of Heroku Features and Architecture
Architecting an App Using the Twelve-Factor App Methodology
Navigating the Heroku Dashboard
Using the Heroku CLI
Creating a Simple Application
Uploading the Application through Git
Deploying the Application
Testing the Application
Provisioning Add-On Services
Implementing a CI/CD Workflow
Monitoring Application Uptime and Performance
Scaling Your Application
Summary and Conclusion